It is my intention that Total Hearing Care and Hearing Professional Center remain open to service our patients’ hearing needs because we know that hearing is essential healthcare. However, like many offices, we are instituting new regulations to ensure patient, as well as audiologist and staff, safety and wellbeing.
In addition to an increase in regular, disinfectant cleaning, we require the following.
- If you are sick (or think you are sick); have a fever; have travelled to any of the coronavirus “hot spots,” such as China, South Korea, Iran, Italy, New York City, San Francisco, etc; or been exposed to someone with coronavirus, please do not come into the office. If these conditions apply to you and you have an appointment, please call to reschedule.
- We will refrain from shaking your hand. Please accept our nod or hand raise as a welcome. We are currently not providing coffee and cookies.
- In order to keep the 6-foot distance requirement between people recommended by the CDC, when you reach our office, please call us. A staff member will come to your car. We can take your hearing aids to clean and check; help you buy supplies; handle repair pick-ups/drop offs; and answer questions.
- If you need to come inside, or have an appointment, please call and stay in your car until we come to get you. We can make sure that other patients are not in the waiting room and can keep that 6-foot distance.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves when we are cleaning your hearing aids. If you need us to help you with your cell phone, we will guide you through the process and refrain from touching your phone.
- We will gladly mail you supplies and take payment over the phone if you don’t or can’t come to our office.
- Effective immediately, the audiologists will not be performing wax removal. If you have an appointment of this type, we will contact you to reschedule.
- We are pausing our in-home services temporarily. If you have hearing aids back from repair, please come to the office to pick them up.
If you have any concerns, please call us, and we can update you on any changes we may make in the future. Please check your email, our website, or our Facebook page for continued updates.
I appreciate your business and loyalty to Total Hearing Care. We want you to remain safe and assure you that we have your total health in mind.
Dr. Jill Copley
Owner/Doctor of Audiology